Website Billet Engineering
Innovative leaders in the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, Billet Engineering specialize in the repair and manufacture of Hydraulic Cylinders and associated componentry to the Mining, Oil and Gas Sectors.
New opportunities are now available for experienced Hydraulic Fitters / Pump Fitters for a 5/2 Roster
Job holders will coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The successful job holders must work autonomously to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
A broad range of tasks, responsibilities and functions covering:
- Diagnosing faults and repairs associated with hydraulic cylinders and components
- Creating repair reports/ diagnostic analysis
- Conducting repairs/ fitting fabricated parts and components into products being assembled.
- Checking assembled parts and components for accuracy and tolerance
- Excellent time management
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
As well as someone who aligns to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty, Learning, Innovation and Dedication we are looking for:
- Trade qualified Certificate in Mechanical Fitting (or experience / qualifications) or higher
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and liaise with people at all levels both Internal and External to Billet Engineering
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focused
- Can do attitude
- Continuous Improvement
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience.
Salary Packing options available
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted. Those applicants not short listed we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Pty Ltd as a potential employer.