Machining Services by Billet Engineering
Quality Hydraulic Cylinder and Component Repairs
Our hydraulic cylinder repair service adheres strictly to only the highest quality in industry standards. Our machining services capacity allows us to offer innovative expert solutions on any job large or small to the mining, resource, transport, agricultural and marine industries.
Expect superior life and performance from our rebuilt cylinders and the reassurance of the comprehensive cylinder repair warranty. To avoid down time, take advantage of our extensive range of Service Exchange cylinders that are repaired to OEM specification and available for immediate dispatch 24 hours a day
Make Billet Engineering your Hydraulic Cylinder Repair or Manufacturer of Choice
- All manufacturing of Hydraulic cylinder components are completed in-house in including rods, barrels, glands and pistons.
- Large diameter barrels easily accomodated with deep hole boring
- Express turnaround reclamation of damaged and worn components
- Rework of damaged and worn bearing and bush bores ( cylinder eyes) to OEM Specifications
- Customised manufacture of one off or multiple components
- Qualified technical team to Design and Manufacture to your specifications
- Highly skilled trades people
Our In-house Machining Services Capabilities
– Hydraulic Cylinder Repair to 15 meters long
– Service Exchange Hydraulic Cylinders over 175 to choose from in stock
– Grinding 6 meters
– Turning to 6 meters
– Milling 750mm x 2700mm – 4 tonne bed capacity
– Drilling and tapping to 1400mm x 2800mm
– Honing internal diameter 50mm to 600mm – 6 meters long
– General Machining
– Boring 1400mm x 2800mm – 4 tonne bed capacity
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
Interested in becoming a Machinist?
Billet Engineering is committed to ensuring the future is bright for Manual Machinists.
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity, ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.