Innovative leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, Billet Engineering specialize in the repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated componentry for the Mining, Oil and Gas sectors.
Apprentice Hydraulic Fitter 2020
Billet Engineering seeking expressions from talented applicants for our Apprenticeship program commencing early 2020 in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
- Completion of year 10 at a minimum with sound achievement in Maths and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in metal trade, through work experience or studies in this field.
- Completion of Cert ll in Engineering.
- Neat and tidy personal presentation.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Provide National Police Clearance or able to obtain.
- Adhere to all OHS standards
- Pass drug, alcohol analysis and full medical.
Over a 4 year period, you will complete an apprenticeship you will obtain a Cert III in Engineering -Mechanical Trade (MEM30205) completing the pathway to become a Hydraulic Fitter
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
Applications including a handwritten cover letter addressing the above criteria can be uploaded via http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/employment-eoi/ or
Emailed to email@example.com
Applications close Tuesday 26th November 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted. Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.