Website Billet Engineering
Innovative leader in the the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, specializing in the repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated componentry.
Manual Machinist – First Class
Do you excel in your trade ? Looking for your next challenge ?
We are currently seeking a dynamic production Manual Machinist to work out of a new modern air-conditioned workshop in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Job Holders will coordinate with the Workshop supervisor to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The successful job holders must work autonomously to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
A broad range of machining task, responsibilities and functions covering:
- Being able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Extensive experience with manual lathes to manufacture in a timely manner
- Experience on Horizontal Borer highly desirable
- Milling Procedures
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to work in metric and imperial measurements
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
As well as someone who aligns to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty, Learning, Innovation and Dedication we are looking for:
- Trade qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focused
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Continuous Improvement
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience
This is a residential role No FIFO will be considered
Salary packing options available
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted . Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.