Website Hydraulic Fitter
Home of the Hydraulic Cylinder
New opportunities are now available for experienced Hydraulic Fitters 5/2 Roster
Job holders will coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The successful job holders must work autonomously to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
A broad range of tasks, responsibilities and functions covering:
- Diagnosing faults and repairs associated with hydraulic cylinders and components
- Creating repair reports/ diagnostic analysis
- Conducting repairs/ fitting fabricated parts and components into products being assembled.
- Checking assembled parts and components for accuracy and tolerance
- Excellent time management
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
As well as someone who aligns to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty, Learning, Innovation and Dedication we are looking for:
- Trade qualified Certificate in Mechanical Fitting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and liaise with people at all levels both Internal and External to Billet Engineering
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focused
- Can do attitude
- Continuous Improvement
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience.
Salary Packing options available
This is a residential position no FIFO or DIDO will be considered. No sponsorship available for this position.
To apply upload your CV via Blue Apply link below