Apprentice Fitter/ Turner Full-time
Billet Engineering are seeking expressions from talented applicants for our Apprenticeship program, in Kalgoorlie Western Australia.
- Completion of year 10 at a minimum with sound achievement in Maths and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine interest in perusing a career in metal trade, through work experience or studies in this field.
- Completion of Cert II in Engineering desirable.
- Neat and tidy presentation.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Provide National Police Clearance or able to obtain.
- Adhere to all OHS standards.
- Pass drug and alcohol analysis and full medical.
Over a 4 year period, you will complete an apprenticeship and will obtain Cert III in Engineering by completing the pathway to become Machinist – Fitter / Turner. https://training.gov.au/TrainingComponentFiles/MEM05/MEM30205_R3.pdf
As a leader in the hydraulic industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
APPLICATIONS : To address the above criteria can be uploaded via http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/
Emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 31st July 2020
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted. Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.