Are you at the top of your trade? Looking for your next challenge ?
The Fitting Section Supervisor will provide support to the Workshop Manager and lead a team of people to streamline the effective day to day operations in the fitting section. The position requires the job holder to coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The job holder will provide effective supervision and guidance to all personnel to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Skill and Experience:
- Trade qualified Fitter with at least 5 years experience working within the field.
- Extensive knowledge CAT, Sandvik and Tamrock equipment.
- Exposure to Hydraulics Cylinders advantageous
- Lead a team to successfully achieve training outcomes
- Excellent time management
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focused
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
This is a residential role No FIFO will be considered and no sponsorship is available for this position.