ARE YOU A YOUNG PERSON LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL OFFICE POSITION ?
Billet Engineering are seeking expression of interest for a Front of House Administration Assistant.
Ideally the successful applicant will be well -represented as you will be the first point of contact for external visitors.
RESPONSABILITIES OF THE JOB
- Diary Management.
- Daily data entry of invoices, time cards.
- Preforming ad-hoc administration duties
- Handling event co- ordination internally and externally
- Handling queries via telephone, email and general correspondence.
- Greeting all visitors.
- Transferring calls as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member in a timely basis.
- Managing mail.
- Maintaining office supplies such as stationary, equipment and first aide.
- Receiving and dispatch of front end deliveries and freight.
- Neat personal presentation.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Full C Class Drivers License.
- Polite telephone manner.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the volume of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted. Billet Engineering would like to thank you for considering us as a potential employer.