Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd
TRADES ASSISTANT – Full Time
Due to continued growth Billet Engineering are seeking expressions from highly motivated persons to join our dynamic team in Kalgoorlie in Warehouse Operations. (Residential Only) NO FIFO !
Billet Engineering is a locally owned and operated company that offer a specialize in the repair and manufacture of Hydraulic Cylinders and associated components from surface and underground equipment.
Ideally this position would suit someone who is keen to pursue a career in the Metal Trades Industry with view to apprenticeship opportunities commencing 2022.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail – forward thinking.
- C Class Drivers license (manual)
- Be physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks
- Have a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Neat and tidy presentation.
- Be able to work in an fast paced environment.
- National Police Clearance or to obtain.
- Adhere to all OHS Standards
- Pass drug and alcohol analysis and full medical.
- Must be able to provide 2 contactable referees – personal / employment
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Goods receivable / dispatch
- Deliveries and Pickups
- Loading and unloading on trucks and vehicles
- Maintaining workshop and yard to a high standard
- Full training provided
- Identify products and store specifications
- Prepare / Paint components
- Exceeding client expectations
- Maintaining store with sufficient stock levels
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder Industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Applications including cover letter addressing criteria can be uploaded http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/current-opportunities/
Or Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.
Due to a high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be short listed and contacted. Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our apprecitaion for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.