Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd
Are you at the top of your trade? Looking for your next challenge ?
Billet Engineering are expanding our operations. New opportunities are now available for experienced Mechanical Fitters/ Mechanical Engineers Workshop based.
The position requires the job holders to coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The job holders must work autonomously to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
A broad range of tasks, responsibilities and functions covering:
- Diagnosing faults and repairs
- Experience with CAT, Tamrock and Sandvik Equipment
- Creating repair reports/ diagnostic analysis
- Conducting repairs/ fitting fabricated parts and components into products being assembled.
- Excellent time management
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
As well as someone who aligns to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty, Learning, Innovation and Dedication we are looking for:
- Trade qualified Certificate in Mechanical Fitting (or experience / qualifications) or higher
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and liaise with people at all levels both Internal and External to Billet Engineering.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C, LR Class open driver license
- Quality and productivity focused
- Can do attitude
- Continuous Improvement
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience.
Salary packing options available.