Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd
Line Borer – Workshop / Mine Site
Billet Engineering we specialize advanced manufacturing solutions for a broad range of industries. We are proudly Australian owned and operated company bringing more than 50 year’s experience to the industry. Our head office is located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Job Holders will coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The successful job holders must work autonomously to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
A broad range of machining task, responsibilities and functions covering:
- Being able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Carry out lineboring/machine repairs to mobile earthmoving equipment
- Experience on Horizontal Borer highly desirable
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to work in metric and imperial measurements
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
As well as someone who aligns to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty, Learning, Innovation and Dedication we are looking for:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Trade- Cert III Fitter Machinist
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C, LR Class open driver license
- Quality and productivity focused
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Continuous Improvement
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience
Salary packing options available after probation period
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted . Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.