FIRST CLASS MACHINIST
Our team is constantly growing, and we are seeking experienced qualified First-Class Machinist in Kalgoorlie Western Australia.
About the company
As a Manufacturing industry leader in the Goldfields Billet Engineering specialize in the manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated mining components.
As a part of the team, you will join a group of progressive and innovate trades people who have developed strong relationships with our client’s which allows us to offer our team permanent long term work opportunities.
About the role
With solid growth and exceptional opportunities within the Goldfields region we are highly motivated to find the right person in terms of experience, skill and passion for excellence to join our team in a full-time capacity.
Your will be responsible for:
- Producing work to specific manufacturing standards, sizes and finishes
- Be able to work in metric and imperial measurements
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
Essential requirements of the role:
- Trade Certificate MEM30219 Mechanical or equivalent Australian recognized
- Comprehensive knowledge of Engineering solutions
- Extensive experience with manual lathes
- Full working rights in Australia
- Exception time management
- Strong communication
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Pass full medical, drug and alcohol analysis
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award-winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive, above award depending on level of experience.
This is a residential role No FIFO will be considered
To apply email your CV to email@example.com