First Class Machinist – Fitters / Turners /CNC Machinist
Billet Engineering is a locally owned and operated progressive Engineering Firm supplying advanced manufacturing solutions to the Mining, Oil and Gas Industry.
They are continually expanding and to ensure consistency in exceeding clients needs and expectations we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified tradespeople in a number of roles located on the Goldfields, Western Australia.
Ideally the successful applicants will reside on the Goldfields or be willing to relocate to the Goldfields.
To be considered for a role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Trade Qualified as a Mechanical Fitter / First Class Machinist / Fitter-Turner
- Competent in a broad range of machining tasks and functions
- Be able to read and work in imperial and metric
- Be competent in reading all engineered drawings
- Must have own basic tools of trade
- Experience working with components hydraulic components desirable
- Adhere to Heath and Safety Culture within the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Align to our core values of Accountability, Loyalty , Innovation and Dedication
What we offer:
- Long Term fulltime employment
- Very Comparative hourly rate based on experience
- No shift work home every night
- Employer’s of choice
- Latest in machine’s and technology to work with
- Excellent working conditions
- Continual support and ongoing training
- Fully subsidized housing
- Salary Packaging options
- Corporate Discounts
Billet Engineering have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
Only applications that meet the above criteria will be shortlisted and contacted. Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our appreciation for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.