Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd
DRILL FITTERS / HD MECHANICS
Billet Engineering is an industry leading WA based, privately owned and operated company located in Kalgoorlie. We are seeking a Full time Drill Fitters and HD Mechanics based in Kalgoorlie to provide workshop and site based services.
The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining and servicing all forms of vehicles and machinery relating to efficient operation of drilling equipment and associated ancillary equipment.
The successful candidate will perform work in a safe, planned and effective manner. As a key team member, you will work collaboratively with the Maintenance Manager, ensuring planning priorities are achieved.
Maintain and repair grade control drill rigs, heavy and light vehicles along with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems; in both workshop and field service environments.
- Cert III trade qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on drills.
- Knowledge of Atlas Copco Roc L8 & D65 Drill Rigs, or equivalent will be highly desirable
- Diagnosis and good understanding of electrical systems.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Service focused with attention to detail, time management and strong team work ethic.
- Adhere to OH&S requirements.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Certificate III Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Current police clearance (or able to obtain)
- Valid manual drivers license
- Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment medical in addition to any legislatively required or client based medicals and/or clearance.
- Family Friendly rosters 5/2 or 7/7
- Residential home each night
- Salary packaging available
- Super paid on all hours
- Weekly wages
- Remuneration based on experience
At Billet Engineering everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuing a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
All Applications will be held in the strictest of confidence