At Billet Engineering we specialize advanced manufacturing solutions for a broad range of industries. We are proudly Australian owned and operated company bringing more than 50 year’s experience to the industry. Our head office is located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Due to extensive long-term growth, we have an exciting opportunities for driven and passionate CNC Machinists to join our team.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant trade certificate
- Australian working rights
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to work in metric and imperial
- Own tools
- Experience with Mazak multi Functional Lathes and machining centers.
- Willing to work in a busy and challenging team environment.
- Excellent time management.
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
Benefits and Culture
- Excellent working conditions and rates
- Full time with ample over time – weekly paid wages
- Investment in new Mazak equipment
- Modern clean air-conditioned workshop
- Long term secure employment
- Salary packing options available – after qualifying period
- Regular employee social activities
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to showcase your skills and have the desire to join a dynamic award-winning team we want to hear from you.
Due to high volume of applications received, only those applicants that meet the above job criteria will be shortlisted and contacted. Those applicants not shortlisted we extend our apprecitaion for considering Billet Engineering Services Pty Ltd as a potential employer.