Home of the Hydraulic Cylinder
Are you the Dynamic Apprentice we are looking for ?
Want to learn to Manufacture the things Fitters and Mechanics only fit ?
Apprentice Fitter / Turner 2021
Billet Engineering seeking expressions from talented applicants for our Apprenticeship program commencing mid 2021 in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
We specialize in the manufacture and repair of hydraulic cylinders and associated componentry for the Mining, Oil and Gas Industry.
Gain these skills:
- Machining, assembly and manufacturing
- Manual lathes, CNC, horizontal boring and precision measurement
- Installation and modification of machinery
- Testing and fault finding of machinery and components
- Maintenance and service of equipment, machinery and tools
- Completion of year 10 at a minimum with sound achievement in Math’s and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in metal trade, through work experience or studies in this field.
- Completion of Cert ll in Engineering and advantage.
- Neat and tidy personal presentation.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Provide National Police Clearance or able to obtain.
- Adhere to all OHS standards
- Pass drug, alcohol analysis and full medical.
Over a 4 year period, you will complete an apprenticeship you will obtain a Cert III in Engineering -Mechanical Trade (MEM30205) completing the pathway to become a Machinist – Fitter / Turner
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
Applications including a cover letter addressing the above criteria can be uploaded via http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/employment-eoi/ or
Emailed to email@example.com