Website Billet Engineering
Specialise in Hydraulic Cylinder repair and manufacture to Mining, Oil and Gas
Are you at the top of your trade? Looking for your next challenge ?
The Machine Shop Leading hand will provide support to the Workshop Manager and lead a team of people to streamline the effective day to day operations in the machine shop. The position requires the job holder to coordinate with the Workshop Manager to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. The job holder will provide effective supervision and guidance to all personnel to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Skill and Experience:
- Trade qualified with at least 5 years experience working in machining role
- Experience on Horizontal Borer highly desirable but training will be provided
- Milling Procedures
- Extensive experience with manual lathes
- Excellent time management
- Maintain and promote a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focussed
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to advance in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.
Pay rate is extremely competitive depending on level of experience
This is a residential role No FIFO will be considered and no sponsorship is available for this position.