Website Billet Engineering
Home of the Hydraulic Cylinder
Do you excel in your trade ?
We are currently seeking experienced and trade qualified Fitter & Turners Cert III in Engineering -Mechanical Trade (MEM30205) to work out of a state of the art air-conditioned, brand new workshop in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Working hours are full time 38 hours per week plus overtime 6am – 5.00pm Monday –Friday and 6am-11am Saturday home every night!
This role starts out on a 12 week probation and will lead to permanency for the right candidates provided you are reliable, hardworking and a good fit for the team. Pay is extremely competitive and dependant on experience.
Skills and Experience Fitter Turner :
- Be a trade qualified Fitter & Turner
- Extensive experience in the use of manual lathes
- Experience with CNC lathe desirable
- Milling Procedures
- Horizontal Borer experience would be highly advantageous
- Must be able to work in metric and imperial measurements
- Adhere to Health and Safety culture within the business
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Be able to provide national police clearance
- Pass full drug and alcohol analysis
- Hold a current Australian C Class open driver licence
- Quality and productivity focussed
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude
If you tick all the boxes above, looking to succeed in your trade and have the desire to join a dynamic award winning team we want to hear from you.