Website Billet Engineering
A leader in the hydraulic cylinder industry
Apply today to work as part of an award winning team of people from Billet Engineering.
The successful applicant will ensure work is delivered on time and to a high quality standard. It is a requirement that applicants have extensive experience in the repair and overhaul of hydraulic cylinders including machine overhaul and component rebuild.
- Read technical drawings
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Promote a Health & Safety conscious culture within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering Trade Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to weld. Basic machining knowledge highly regarded.
- Be able to read and work in metric and imperial measurements
- Stripping and assessment of hydraulic cylinders and components
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quality and productivity focused
In return you will be offered an attractive remuneration package including regular overtime in accordance to experience.
New modern air-conditioned workshop facilities with new machinery
Ongoing support and training to ensure your success both professionally and personally
Applicants are encouraged to forward a cover letter outlining your experience and current CV addressed to:
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply online now by clicking the button below and uploading your resume and cover letter.