Website Billet Engineering
Boilermaker / Welder Bright Sparks wanted !!!!
Billet Engineering specialise in the repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated componentry to the mining, oil and gas industry.
We are seeking a full time trade qualified Boilermakers / Welders MEM30305 required for immediate start in new modern workshop based in Kalgoorlie. Primary focus is precise welding of hydraulic components in accordance with specifications, details and drawings.
Working hours are full time 38 hours per week plus ampel overtime and home every night!
This role starts out on a 12 week probation and will lead to permanency for the right candidates provided you are reliable, hardworking and a good fit for the team. Pay is extremely competitive and dependant on experience
- Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe manner
- General Boilermaker duties including the use of MIG, TIG, ARC
- General fabrication
- Basic Fitting knowledge desirable
- Maintain and used equipment as designed.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high quality and specification requirements
- Adhere to all OHS and Company procedures.
- Trade Qualified
- Sound Knowledge of QA processes
- Forklift Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Must be able to pass drug, alcohol
This is a residential role and NO FIFO will be considered.
Applications addressing the above criteria can be sent to: Email email@example.com or can be uploaded to http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/employment-eoi/
Hand delivered to 40 Percy Road, West Kalgoorlie WA 6430