Specializes in repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated complementary
Apprentice Fitter Turner 2018
Billet Engineering are seeking diverse and talented applicants for our Apprenticeship program commencing early 2018 in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
- Completion of year 11 at a minimum with sound achievement in Maths and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in chosen trade, through work experience or studies in this field.
- Completion of Cert ll in Engineering an advantage.
- Neat and tidy personal presentation.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- C Class Driver’s Licence.
- Provide National Police Clearance or able to obtain.
- Adhere to all OHS standards
- Pass drug, alcohol analysis and full medical.
Over a 4 year period, you will complete an apprenticeship you will obtain a Cert III in Engineering -Mechanical Trade (MEM30205) completing the pathway to become a First Class Machinist / Fitter Turner.
As a leader in the Hydraulic Cylinder industry, we work for your future as much as you work for ours.
At Billet Engineering, everything we do is underpinned by our commitment to safety and quality.
We have an open and diverse culture of opportunity ensuring a rewarding working environment in which our people can thrive.
Applications including a handwritten cover letter addressing the above criteria can be uploaded via http://www.billetengineering.com.au/kalgoorlie-jobs/employment-eoi/ or
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 13th October 2017