Website Billet Engineering
Billet Engineering leaders in the repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders and associated components
First Class Machinist / Fitter Turner – Kalgoorlie
Billet Engineering is a leader in the hydraulic cylinder industry. Due to continued growth we are seeking a dynamic 1st Class Machinist / Fitter Turner to join our award winning team.
The successful applicant will ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge with the use if manual lathes,precision machining, milling procedures
- Current trade certificate
- Be able to read and work in metric and imperial measurements
- Horizontal Borer experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Read technical drawings
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Well-Groomed and neat appearance
- Promote a health and safety culture within the business.
- Engineering Trade Qualification
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Quality and productivity focused
In return you will be offered and attractive remuneration package including regular overtime in accordance to experience.
New Modern climate controlled air-conditioned workshop with new machinery
Ongoing support and training to ensure your success.